NA Pacific is a product development company whereby we leverage our off shore manufacturing to help OEMs improve their products; improve their profitability; and help grow their market share. Our business is to add value to the supply chain in developing sub-assembly components, offering lean methods of sourcing and, implementing logistics and inventory management solutions.
Specifications and characteristics definition
In collaboration with engineering and purchasing, we gather product information, specifications and requirements
Product development and sourcing
We locate the manufacturer(s), and invest ourselves in product development given the objectives set down from our OEM client
Provide options proposal
We present the different options on products researched and limitations if present
Sample production and destructive test/evaluation
We arrange for sample preparation for testing and evaluation. Full reporting with results is presented to our client.
We provide local engineering inspection on site to ensure product conformance and approval before shipping.
Production release schedule
After product acceptation, in collaboration with our client we establish the annual product release schedule.
Throughout the process we provide communications with the supplier for ongoing issues (product, schedule change, modifications, new product development.
Logistics and Inventory Management
We arrange for transportation, custom brokerage, duties, etc and then implement inventory solutions on site that best meet our clients needs and save money.
At NA Pacific, our business method provides the right solution for our OEM client through Product Development and direct sourcing; Purchasing; Quality Control & Inspection services; Logistics and Inventory management solutions. We offer professional and multilingual experts proficient in distinctive nuances of Asian, French and English business cultures who clearly understand marketplace dynamics and the global economy.
Technology has improved data and information collection, as well as enabling communication globally to a level never seen before. All cultures have become comfortable doing business internationally and our geographic footprint no longer has psychological barriers. Governments are doing what ever they can to encourage and nurture international trade. Competition has taken on new meaning in business as governments play an active role in who has the best trade balance globally. Universities are harvesting new disciples regularly to fuel the growth of international trade. When changes of this magnitude are upon us, business must either adapt or fade into the abyss. Essentially what this means is that, today, it is commonplace for OEMs to simply take their needs direct to the supplier in Asia once they have achieved a certain level of growth within their own organization. As one of our goals, we help this process along dependent on what our client needs.
- Product development initiatives in correspondence with our OEM client’s ojectives.
- Market development initiatives in collaboration with our client’s growth ojectives
- We Implement lean methods between the manufacturer and our OEM client through logistics and inventory methods
- To ensure that our OEM partner has a complete solution; to provide for them with multiple options under one management umbrella.
- Product and Market development in partnership with our client
- Sub-Assembly Solutions
- LEAN methods to ensure OEM receives highest value for their money.
- Sourcing, Quality Control Processes, Inspection and Logistic Services
- Inventory solutions to ensure production schedule in never interrupted
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural team
- Proposals are FOB OEM location (unless requested otherwise)
- International sourcing
- Quality Control staff based in Asia
- Factory Audits (DPI-During Process Inspection; PSI–Pre-Shipment Inspection)